Grindmaster Cecilware's HPCP212 countertop hot plate is made with stainless steel, non-marring legs for stable installation on your work surface. Its two burners are independently controlled with industrial-grade metal knobs and are dual-ported and clog resistant. The commercial hot plate's cast iron trivets heat evenly and provide a sturdy surface for heavy pots.
- Stainless steel construction resists damage and cleans easily
- (2) 44,000 BTU burners are independently controlled with heavy-duty industrial knobs
- Rugged cast iron trivets for a stable working surface
- Easy pilot access through front panel
- Dual-ported burners resist clogging
- Front bullnose helps keep operators safe from hot surfaces
- 1-3/4 in. non-marring stainless steel legs protect countertops from damage
- Includes NG/LP conversion kit (professional service is recommended for this conversion)
- Overall Dimensions: 16.65-in. W x 30.91-in. D x 17.99-in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation Listed
Cecilware® Pro Hotplate, gas, countertop, 12"W x 20"D cooking surface, (2) 22,000 BTU/hr anti-clog burners, individual manual controls, cast iron trivets, stainless steel construction, 4" legs, 44,000 BTU/hr, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cecilware HPCP212 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Conversion Kit|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|