Decadent, cheesy dishes can be melted golden brown with Grindmaster-Cecilware's HDB2042 infrared burner gas cheesemelter. This unit, which operates at 80,000 BTUs per hour, has a griddle plate made with stainless steel sides and a back splash, directs excess grease into a sliding grease container. With two separate gas valves, each of them heats half of the unit. The oven rack adjusts easily to four cooking positions.
- Operates at 80,000 BTUs per hour
- Griddle plate made with stainless steel sides and a back splash
- Excess grease directed into a sliding grease container
- Each of 2 separate gas valves heats half of the unit
- Oven rack adjusts easily to 4 cooking positions
- Special gas burners and flue system made for highest BTU ratings and ultimate cooking efficiency
- Heat-radiating nichrome mesh directs infrared rays at dishes
- Bonus heat travels upward to heat griddle plate
- Includes automatic lighting
- Overall Dimensions: 40-in. W x 19-1/2 in. D x 21-in. H
- NSF Certified
(732600) Griddle/Cheesemelter, LP gas, 3/4" thick polished griddle plate with stainless steel splash, (4) position pull-out broiler rack, (2) separate gas valves operate half of unit each, auto-light, stainless steel construction, 4" adjustable legs, 80,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cecilware HDB2042 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Two year parts and labor warranty|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|