Grindmaster-Cecilware's FMS705NAT gas fryer features a heavy-duty stainless steel tank with an ample cold zone that captures loose sediment to prevent your oil from developing a burnt taste, extending the oil's life and producing fresh-tasting products. A high-limit thermostat prevents the gas fryer from overheating, and the unit's six inch legs are adjustable for level installation on uneven floors.
- Fryer tank is built with rugged and easy-to-clean stainless steel
- Temperature range of 200 - 400 degrees F with Invensys® thermostat
- High-limit auto reset prevents fryer from overheating, reducing the fire hazard
- Ergonomic 36-1/4 in. working height for operator comfort
- Fry tank cool zone traps loose sediment, preventing it from burning to protect the quality of your oil
- 1-1/4 in ball type full port drain for simple oil maintenance
- 6-in. adjustable legs make the unit easy to install on uneven floors
- Overall Dimensions: 21-in. W x 30-1/4 in. D x 48-1/8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation Listed
Cecilware® Pro Fryer, gas, floor model, 70 lb fat capacity, 200 - 400°F, (5) burners, 19-1/2" x 14" stainless steel tank with cool zone, Invensys® thermostat (200°-400°F), auto reset high limit, 1-1/4" ball type drain, includes (2) nickel chrome wire mesh fry baskets, stainless steel front & sides, 6" adjustable legs, 150,000 BTU (5 x 30,000), NG, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cecilware FMS705NAT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||150,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||70 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor; 5 year tank|
|Also Known As||FMS65LP|