The Grindmaster Cecilware FMS504NAT floor model fryer has an oil capacity of 50 pounds. Four 30,000 BTU burners heat the oil; a cold zone sits under the burners to collect sediment that comes off of product. This prevents the oil from taking on a burnt flavor and lengthens its life. When you are ready to clean out the frypot, a 11⁄4-inch, ball-type, full-port drain is where you push out all of the sediment.
The fryer's front, sides, and tank are constructed from stainless steel for heavy duty strength in a commercial setting, and minor damages and corrosion resistance. The 6-inch legs are adjustable for level installation on uneven flooring. Two chrome-plated-nickel fry baskets are included. The temperature range on the Grindmaster Cecilware FMS504NAT floor model fryer is from 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. It is heated with natural gas.
- Heated by natural gas
- Front and sides are constructed from stainless steel, providing heavy duty strength
- 50-lb. oil capacity
- (4) 30,000 BTU burners
- 6-in. legs are adjustable for level installation on uneven flooring
- 200-400 degrees F temperature range
- Auto-reset high limit prevents damage for overheating
- 11⁄4-in., ball-type, full-port drain is where all the sediment is cleaned out
- Cool zone in the tank is where sediment falls to avoid burning and preserve the flavor of the oil and extend its life
- 2 chrome-plated-nickel fry baskets are included
- 120,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 151⁄2 in. W x 301⁄4 in. D x 481⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Cecilware® Pro Fryer, gas, floor model, 50 lb fat capacity, (4) burners, 14" x 14" stainless steel tank with cool zone, Invensys® thermostat (200°- 400°F), auto reset high limit, 1-1/4" ball type drain, includes (2) nickel chrome wire mesh fry baskets, stainless steel front & sides, 6" adjustable legs, 120,000 BTU (4 x 30,000), NG, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cecilware FMS504NG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||120,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||2 year parts and labor|
Cecilware FMS504NG Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Buy the Value Line instead. I own two of these from 5 years ago. Just bought two more because the older ones were so well made. The new ones ar..."
"Buy the Value Line instead. I own two of these from 5 years ago. Just bought two more because the older ones were so well made. The new ones are very thin low grade stainless. The tank is not insulated, and the case is very insubstantial. Same components as the much cheaper options."