The Grindmaster Cecilware FE100N-102417 automatic coffee urn offers dual 3-gallon urns that brew in 1-pound batches, but operators can choose between brewing a full batch or brewing a half batch. A switch on the control panel allows brew cycles to be stopped before they are completed. The side-mounted control panels include a thermostat sensor so staff can check the temperature at a glance. The by-pass is adjustable, so the strength of the coffee can customized, and an automatic agitator blends coffee as soon as it has finished brewing.
The Grindmaster Cecilware FE100N-102417 automatic coffee urn has single-wall, stainless steel construction and silicone fittings that resist corrosion, leaking, and pitting. The thermostat and water pump can be changed without completely emptying the urns, so the machine can be maintained without delaying your drink service. For added versatility, a middle nozzle dispenses hot water to assist in the preparation of tea or hot cereal.
- Dual 3-gal. coffee urns
- Adjustable by-bass controls the strength of the coffee
- Automatic agitator blends coffee right after brewing
- Solid-state timer turns the urns on and off for heating
- Dual water-level control
- Stainless steel construction with a single wall
- Corrosion, leaking, and pitting is prevented with silicone fittings
- Thermostat sensor on the side box makes accessing and servicing easy
- Seamless urn liners come standard
- Pump-style brewing
- Changing the water pump or thermostat is easy because you do not have to empty the urns completely
- 2 brewing cycles: full batch and half batch
- 120-208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6 kW, 29 A
- Overall Dimensions: 331⁄2 in. W x 171⁄2 in. D x 281⁄2 in. H
- cETLus listed and NSF certified
(102417) Automatic Coffee Urn, electric, twin 3 gallon capacity each, brews in 1 lb batches, adjustable by-pass, automatic push button agitator, cycle stop switch, side mounted control panel, stainless steel construction, new solid state liquid level control system, 1/4" water line required, 1-ph, NSF, cETLus (Cecilware)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cecilware FE100N-102417 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Holding Capacity||3 Gal|