The Cecilware ESP2-220V automatic espresso machine features smart and easy-to-operate touch pad controls that are driven by microprocessor technology for accuracy and dependability. Baristas can switch to a manual mode that lets them control the stream of brew water for precision control over espresso shots. Hot water valves give instant access to hot water for hot chocolate and tea, while a sight glass lets users keep an eye on water tank levels.
- 2 brew groups and 2 steam wands
- Fully-automatic operation; brews one or two shots with a press of a button
- Manual setting allows for continuous brew when user wants precision control
- Dual pressure gauge displays pressure of brewing water and steam boiler
- Easy-to-use touch pad controls, LED display, and precise microprocessor technology
- 260 W motor and 200-300 qt./hr. pump can keep up with high demand
- Sight glass lets users monitor water tank levels
- Auto-cleaning function automatically flushes the water line to brew heads
- Dual boilers are made of stainless steel for reliability
- Hot water dispensing valves for hot chocolate and tea
- Requires 1⁄2-in. MPT water connection
- 240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 4.7 kW, 20 A, plug and cord not included
- Overall Dimensions: 283⁄8 in. W x 219⁄16 in. D x 211⁄2 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation Listed; ANSI and NSF Certified
- NOTE: For the warranty to be valid, you must also purchase an installation package (item 131-OPTESP). You are permitted to purchase without; however, the warranty will be null and void.
Venezia II Espresso Machine, automatic, 2 group, 13 quart s/s dual boiler, 480 cups per hour, touch pad controls & LED display, auto cleaning function, hot water dispensing valve, 240v, 4.7kw, 20 amps, ETL, NSF (Cecilware)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Grindmaster - Cecilware ESP2-220V SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Manufacturer||Grindmaster - Cecilware|
|Tank Size||13 quart|
|Warranty||Two year parts and labor warranty|