Grindmaster-Cecilware's Venezia II ESP1automatic espresso machine comes with a 6-qt. boiler and is made from stainless steel. Operation is fully automatic, and the machine is able to distribute a single or double shot of espresso, one or two cups at a time at up to 240 cups per hour. Manual flow can also be chosen to put more control in the hands of the barista. Touch pad controls and an LED display make for easy operation. A hot water dispensing valve can be used for tea, instant coffee, hot cocoa or hot cereal.
- Dispenses single or double shots, 1 or 2 at a time, at up to 240 cups per hour
- Dual pressure gauge for readouts of dispensing water and boiler steam pressure
- Touch pad controls and an LED display for simple operation
- Sight glass to monitor water tank level
- Auto-cleaning function flushing line to brew head
- Dual, stainless steel 6-qt. boiler for quick temperature recover
- Hot water dispensing valve for other hot drinks
- 240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 2.5kW, 10A
- Overall dimensions: 20-5/16 in. W x 21-9/16 in. D x 21.5-in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Venezia II Espresso Machine, automatic, 1 group, 6 quart stainless steel boiler, 240 cups per hour, touch pad controls & LED display, auto cleaning function, hot water dispensing valve, 240v, 2.5 kW, 10 Amps, ETL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cecilware ESP1-220V SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Tank Size||6 quart|
|Warranty||Two year parts and labor warranty|