The Grindmaster-Cecilware EL2X6 countertop electric fryer is perfect for small-volume frying of any fried treats you want to serve. You can easily make two different dishes at once with this fryer, as it comes with two fry pots and two wire baskets. Each pot can hold as much as 6 pounds of oil at a time. The fry tank is easily removable so you can fully clean it, and when it is removed, the safety cutout switch shuts off the heating element. While the tank is in the unit, the thermal overload device shuts off the heating element if it gets too hot. The corners are rounded to help prevent injuries and to make cleaning easier. The stainless steel construction of the Grindmaster-Cecilware EL2X6 countertop electric fryer makes it heavy-duty for commercial use and resistant to corrosion. Non-slip feet keep the fryer from moving around while you are using it.
- Electric countertop fryer with 2 fry pots
- Each pot can hold up to 6 lbs. of oil
- Fry tank easily removes for cleaning
- Stainless steel construction is heavy-duty for commercial use and resistant to corrosion and damage
- Corners are rounded for easier cleaning and to help prevent injuries
- Non-slip feet on the unit keep it from moving around while you are using it
- Heating element is shut off by the thermal overload device if it becomes too hot
- Safety cutout switch shuts off the heating element when the fry tank is removed
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.8 kW, 15 A
- Overall Dimensions: 141⁄2 in. W x 171⁄2 in. D x 153⁄4 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Countertop Split Pot Fryer, electric, 6 lb fat capacity each, removable stainless steel tanks, temperature controls, stainless steel construction, 1.8 kw each, (2) 120v/60/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cecilware EL2X6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||6 lb|
|Number of Fry Pots||2|
|Frypot Style||Open Pot|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Split Pot|