The Grindmaster-Cecilware EL25 countertop electric fryer is perfect for small-volume frying. Fries, cheese sticks, wings, and more can easily be cooked in this fryer. The 15-pound capacity frypot comes with two baskets. The tank is easily removable for cleaning, and taking the stainless steel unit tank out automatically shuts off the heating element with the safety cutout switch. The stainless steel construction of the Grindmaster-Cecilware EL25 countertop electric fryer makes it heavy-duty for commercial use and easy to clean. The rounded corners make it easier to clean and help prevent injuries. The non-slip feet prevent the unit from moving around on the countertop.
- Sits on the countertop for easy installation and use in small spaces
- 1 pot comes with 2 wire baskets
- 15-lb. oil capacity
- Made from stainless steel for heavy-duty use and ease of cleaning
- Tank is removable for cleaning
- Rounded corners help prevent injuries and make cleaning simple
- Taking the stainless steel tank out shuts off the heating element with the safety cutout switch
- Thermal overload device shuts off the heating element if it gets too hot
- Non-slip feet keep the fryer in place
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3.2 kW, 15 A, NEMA 6-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 43⁄8 in. W x 101⁄4 in. D x 63⁄4 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Countertop Fryer, electric, 15 lb fat capacity, removable stainless steel tank, temperature controls, stainless steel construction, 3.2 kw, 240v/60/1-ph, NEMA 6-20P, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cecilware EL25 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||15 lb|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Frypot Style||Open Pot|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|