Cecilware's 36 inch countertop griddle will be a valuable asset to kitchens preparing short-order breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This countertop griddle features a smooth polished steel griddle plate with splashguards. Its stainless steel construction will withstand continuous commercial use.
- 36-in. wide griddle surface
- 3 thermostatic controls allow the management of 3 cooking areas
- Stainless steel construction provides durability
- 1/2-in. plate thickness for even heat distribution
- 4-in. legs provide stability
- 240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 15 A, 3.6kW, NEMA 6-20P plug
- 36-in. W x 16-in. D x 12-in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF Certified
Countertop Griddle, electric, 36"w x 16"d x 1/2" thick smooth polished steel griddle plate with splash, thermostatic controls, stainless steel construction, 4" legs, 3.6 kw, 240v/60/1-ph, NEMA 6-20P, cULus, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cecilware EL1636 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||36|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||16|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1/2|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|
|Overall Depth (in)||16|