The Grindmaster CS2-220 semi-automatic espresso machine has two groups of heads that accept tall cups, and the front of the machine is curved for a unique look, while the black sides match almost any theme. Monitor the unit with the pressure gauge and sight glass, and the temperature is stabilized with a 13-quart exchange boiler. A knob has a hot water and a steam option for operation, while the Grindmaster CS2-220 semi-automatic espresso machine has a release function for steam to keep the pressure down.
- Curved front creates a unique look
- Fits into most themes with the diamond black sides
- Pressure gauge and sight glass simplify monitoring the unit
- Machine can be serviced with its auto back flushing
- Stainless steel exchange boiler stabilizes temperature
- Hot water and steam knob provides 2 methods of operation
- Steam pressure release function decreases the amount of steam in the unit
- Boiler-low water safety feature reduces the risk of overheating
- Wand dispenses hot water
- 2 raised groups of heads accept tall cups
- 13-qt. boiler
- 220-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.7 kW, 20 A
- Overall dimensions: 28 in. W x 20.5 in. D x 25 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
The espresso machine buyers' guide provides in-depth information about espresso machines.
Classic Series Espresso Machine, semi-automatic, 2 groups, 3.25-gallon boiler, hot water dispenser, pressure gauge & steam pressure release function, raised group heads fit tall cups, metallic curved front with diamond black sides, 220/240v, 1-ph, 4.7 kW, 20.0 amps, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Grindmaster CS2-220 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Tank Size||3.25 Gal|
|Product Type||Coffee & Tea Service|