The Grindmaster CS1-220 semi-automatic espresso machine has a 6-quart, stainless steel exchange boiler to stabilize the temperature. It can be operated with hot water or steam to create espressos, while tall cups are accommodated under the raised group heads. Steam is released for safe operation with the steam pressure release function, and a hot water dispensing wand can provide hot water if needed. The Grindmaster CS1-220 semi-automatic espresso machine can be serviced with its auto back flushing.
- Curved front to prevent injury
- Diamond black sides hide stains
- Monitor the unit with the pressure gauge and sight glass
- Auto back flushing eases servicing
- Temperature is stabilized with a stainless steel exchange boiler
- 2 methods of operation are hot water and steam
- Steam pressure release function ejects steam for safe use
- Boiler low-water safety feature prevents overheating
- Hot water dispensing wand
- Group heads are raised to accept tall cups
- 6-qt. boiler
- 220-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2 kW, 10 A
- Overall dimensions: 19 in. W x 20.5 in. D x 25 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Not sure what kind of espresso maker you need? Read our espresso machine buyers' guide for in-depth information.
Classic Series Espresso Machine, semi-automatic, 1 group, 1.5-gallon boiler, hot water dispenser, pressure gauge & steam pressure release function, raised group head fits tall cups, metallic curved front with diamond black sides, 220/240v, 1-ph, 2.0 kW, 10.0 amps, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Grindmaster CS1-220 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Tank Size||1.5 Gal|
|Product Type||Coffee & Tea Service|