The CH100N twin Chinese hot tea urn provides 6 gallons of hot tea for high-volume tea service in busy restaurants and event centers. Water is automatically filled via a solid-state water level control to make operation quick, easy, and consistent. Staff can brew either a full batch or a half batch, which allows them to choose the volume required to help reduce waste.
For easy service and maintenance, the thermostat sensor is located on a side-mounted control box. The Cecilware CH100N Chinese tea urn is built with long-lasting silicone fittings to create waterproof seals. Those fittings will never pit or corrode. Each of the urns is fitted with a seamless liner made for durability and easy cleaning.
- Silicone fittings provide tight seals and will never corrode
- Reliable solid-state water level controls automatically fill water
- Thermostat sensor is located on side box to provide easy access for maintenance and service
- Included seamless urn liners are long-lasting and easy to clean
- Water pump and thermostat are easy to replace in the field without need to completely drain urn
- Users can choose to brew a full batch or a half batch
- 1⁄4-in. water connection
- Overall Dimensions: 33.4 in. W x 24.1 in D x 29.1 in. H
- 120/208 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 6 kW, 29 A
- cETLus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Chinese Hot Tea Urn, electric, twin 3 gallon capacity each, fresh water brewing system, electro mechanical timers, side mounted control panel, stainless steel construction, 1/4" water line required, ETL, NSF, 120/208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cecilware CH100N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Tea Brewers & Dispensers|
|Warranty||Two year parts and labor warranty|