Grindmaster Cecilware's CCP36 charbroiler includes three six-inch, cast iron grates that can be tilted for customized heat control and are reversible for cooking dense items like steak as well as delicate items like fish. The grill's bullnose front remains cool to protect operators from touching hot surfaces. Sturdy stainless steel legs make the charbroiler stable and will not mar your countertop.
- 3 burners for a total 120,000 BTU output
- 36-in. W x 20-in. D cooking surface
- Stainless steel construction makes for easy cleaning and damage-resistance
- Griddle's sidewalls and bottom plate are angled to reflect heat towards the cooking surface
- 3 individual, 6-in. cast iron grates make for even heating and quick recovery
- Grates are reversible for cooking both delicate and dense food items
- Grates can be tilted to customize heating
- Front bullnose helps protect operators from hot surfaces
- 1-3/4 in. stainless steel legs make for stable installation
- NG/LP gas conversion kit is included (professional service is recommended for this conversion)
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 31.5-in. D x 15.6-in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation Listed
Cecilware® Pro Charbroiler, gas, countertop, 36"W x 20"D cooking surface, (3) 40,000 BTU/hr burners, reversible cast iron grilling grates, manual controls, independent cooking zones, angled sidewalls & bottom plate, stainless steel construction, 120,000 BTU/hr, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cecilware CCP36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||Two year parts and labor warranty|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|