The CCP24 gas charbroiler from Grindmaster Cecilware features three manually-controlled heating zones, each with its own six-inch grate that can be tilted to give cooks fine control over the heat in that section. The charbroiler's sidewalls and bottom plates are angled to reflect heat from the burners toward the cooking zone. Stainless steel construction means this broiler is built for a long life.
- 80,000 BTU total input
- 3 gas burners
- 24-in. W x 20-in. D cooking surface
- Rugged, easy-to-clean stainless steel construction
- Sidewalls and bottom plate are angled to reflect heat to cooking zone for even, efficient heating
- Rugged, cast-iron grates are reversible to cook both dense and delicate products
- Independently-controlled cooking zones for cooking several products at once
- Manual gas controls give operators control over heat
- Individual 6-in. grates per section
- Grates can be tilted for customized cooking zones
- Rounded bull-nose front to protect operator from burns
- 1-3/4 in. non-marring stainless steel legs for stable installation
- Heavy-duty metal knobs
- Includes NG/LP conversion kit (professional conversion is recommended)
- Overall Dimensions: 24-in. W x 31.5-in. D x 15.6-in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation Listed
Cecilware® Pro Charbroiler, gas, countertop, 24"W x 20"D cooking surface, (2) 40,000 BTU/hr burners, reversible cast iron grilling grates, manual controls, independent cooking zones, angled sidewalls & bottom plate, stainless steel construction, 80,000 BTU/hr, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cecilware CCP24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||CCB1824|
|Warranty||Two year parts and labor warranty|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|