The Grindmaster 890BS coffee grinder is ideal for coffee houses and other establishments that want to make freshly ground coffee. With a grind scale ranging from coarse to Turkish, the burr grinder creates a fine, consistent product. A 3-pound hopper with a steep slope creates positive flow of beans, and debris can be removed in the chaff spring with the clean-out design. The Grindmaster 890BS coffee grinder has a front-mount circuit breaker that is accessible for maintenance.
- Burr grinder creates a consistent, fine product
- Can produce 2.5-lbs. per min.
- Grind scale ranges from coarse to Turkish
- 3-lb. steep slope hopper creates positive bean flow
- Circuit breaker is accessible for maintenance
- Chaff spring has a clean-out design
- For use with bags from 8-11.5 in. tall
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 920 W, 8 A, 1⁄2 HP
- Overall dimensions: 7 in. W x 15 in. D x 27 in. H
- UL and ETL-Sanitation listed
Looking for more information on grinders? Take a look at the coffee grinder buyers' guide.
800 Series Retail Coffee Grinder, 7" wide space saver, (1) 3 lbs. hopper, European slicing burrs, manual control, adjustable grind type, bifold lid, for use with bags up to 11-1/2" high, positive action bag switch, stainless steel front panel & drip tray, black body, 1/2 HP, cULus, ETL-Sanitation, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Grindmaster 890BS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||3 lb Hopper|
|Warranty||2-year Parts & Labor; 4-year Grinding Burrs|
|Specialty Options||Space Saving|
|Product Type||Coffee Supplies|