Grindmaster's 850(E) 120-240/60/1 hot water boiler heats and dispenses 50 gallons of water that can be used to brew tea, make instant hot foods, and prepare a number of other menu items in high-volume establishments. It's built with premium-grade 304, 18-8 stainless steel to give it a finish that's highly resistant to dents, scratches, and corrosion. This boiler is plumbed into your water supply and automatically refills as water is dispensed so you'll be sure to have plenty of hot water on hand when you need it.
Thermostatic controls make this boiler easy to operate. A dial thermometer with a color-coded "Brew Zone" lets users know when water has been heated to the ideal temperature for preparing foods. A drain valve located on the bottom the equipment allows the water reservoir to be quickly and completely emptied so staff can thoroughly clean and maintain the Grindmaster 850(E) 120-240/60/1 hot water boiler.
- 50-gal. capacity
- Rugged 304-series, 18-8 stainless steel construction for a long life
- Water is automatically topped off to minimize labor requirements
- Dial thermometer is color-coded to show when water is heated to the optimal "Brew Zone"
- Low water cutoff system cuts power to the heating element if the water level runs too low to prevent damage to that critical component
- Bottom-located drain valve allows users to easily empty water for cleaning and maintenance
- Plumbs to water supply with a 3⁄8-in. NPT inlet
- 120-280 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11.5 kW, 54 A
- Overall Dimensions: 42 in. W x 27 in. D x 42 in. H
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
Heavy Duty Water Boiler, electric, 50 gallon capacity, automatic refill & reheat, maintains water temperature between 190° to 200°F (88° to 93°C), dial thermometer with color-marked temperature zone, 304L stainless steel construction, cULus, NSF, 120/240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Grindmaster 850(E) SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Two year parts and labor warranty|