This Amercian Metal Ware 830(E) 120-240/60/1 heats and holds 30 gallons of water, making it ideal to use for making hot tea and instant oatmeal. The equipment is plumbed into your building's water supply and automatically refills to keep water levels topped off. Water temperatures are maintained between 190 and 200 degrees Fahrenheit. The equipment's thermostatic controls have four simple settings: "Brew", "Hold", "Standby", and "Off", making it easy to operate by staff at all skill levels.
To protect the Amercian Metal Ware 830(E) 120-240/60/1 from damage in the event that the water supply is interrupted, the equipment includes a low-water cutoff switch. A control drawer is accessible from the side of the equipment to provide easy access for service. A drain port at the bottom of the water boiler's reservoir makes it easy to thoroughly empty the water for cleaning and service.
- 30-gal. capacity
- Built with premium-quality 304, 18-8 stainless steel for superior durability and cleanability
- Maintains water temperature between 190-200 degrees F
- Water is refilled automatically to make operation simple
- Element powers off if water runs low to prevent damage to electrical components
- Easy-to-read dial thermostat control with "Brew", "Hold", "Standby", and "Off" positions
- Dial thermometer with "Brew Zone" indicator informs users that water is heated to the ideal temperature
- Drain valve on the bottom of water reservoir makes for easy emptying and cleaning
- Control drawer provides easy access to all serviceable components from the side
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall Dimensions: 23.12 in. W x 19.37 in. D x 26.5 in. H
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
Water Boiler, heavy duty, electric, 30 gallon, automatic refill system, maintains water temperature between 190°-200°F (88°-93°C) dial thermometer with color-marked temperature zone, cULus, NSF, 120/240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Grindmaster 830(E) SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Two year parts and labor warranty|
|Product Type||Beverage Equipment|
|Product||Hot Water Dispenser|