This Amercian Metal Ware 830(E) water boiler has a 30-gallon capacity, equipping it to serve dozens of servings per hour of hot tea, oatmeal, and other menu items made with hot water. An automatic refill feature is plumbed into your building's water supply and keeps the water topped off to take that task out of the hands of staff. The dispenser's thermostatic control has four easy-to-understand settings: Brew, Hold, Night Standby, and Off, making the equipment easy to use, even for inexperienced users.
This dispenser is equipped for a long life of durability. It's made of type 304, 18-8 stainless steel, one of the most attractive and damage- and corrosion-resistant types on the market. The machine's heating element is protected from overheating by a low-water cutoff that will turn the system off if it begins to run low on water. The Amercian Metal Ware 830(E) water boiler has easy-to-access electronic components to make service simple.
- 30-gal. capacity
- Type 304, 18-8 stainless steel construction lends boiler a life of rugged durability
- Water is maintained consistently within a 190-200 degree F temperature range
- Automatic refill keeps urn full
- Low-water cutoff system will shut off power if the water supply is interrupted to eliminate the chance of damage from low or no water
- Easy-to-use thermostatic knob has four positions: Brew, Hold, Night Standby, and Off
- Drain valve is located in the bottom of the tank so users can easily and thoroughly drain water for cleaning and service
- Control drawer and all electronic components can be accessed from the side to keep service calls simple
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.5 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 231⁄2 in. W x 19.37 in. D x 26.5 in. H
- NSF Certified
Heavy Duty Water Boiler, electric, 30 gallon capacity, automatic refill & reheat, maintains water temperature between 190° to 200°F (88° to 93°C), dial thermometer with color-marked temperature zone, 304L stainless steel construction, cULus, NSF, 120/208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Grindmaster 830(E) SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Two year parts and labor warranty|
|Product Type||Beverage Equipment|
|Product||Hot Water Dispenser|