Grindmaster's 815(E) 2401 water boiler makes it easy to have up to 15 gallons of hot water on hand for making tea, instant oatmeal, soup, and other hot menu items. The equipment is plumbed into your building's water supply and automatically tops off its tank as water is dispensed. The equipment is constructed with premium 18-8 stainless steel to create an attractive exterior that's highly resistant to dents, damage, and corrosion.
This hot water boiler's thermostat control knob is conveniently located on the front of the equipment with a clearly marked "Brew" zone to make it easy to operate. A valve drain located at the bottom of the water reservoir allows the water in the tank to be completely drained so the equipment can be cleaned and serviced. Electronic components are accessible through a side panel so they can be maintained, repaired, and replaced.
- 15-gal. capacity
- Built with high-grade type 304, 18-8 stainless feel for a long life and an attractive finish
- Maintains water temperature within a range of 190-200 degrees F
- Water compartment is automatically topped off to keep a constant supply of water on hand
- Electric elements are protected from burnout by a low-water cutoff feature
- Thermostat is adjustable from the front of the equipment and has four settings: "Brew", "Hold", "Night Standby", and "Off" with a color-coded "Brew" zone
- Bottom-located valve allows staff to thoroughly empty reservoir to clean equipment
- Side-located control drawer is easily accessible to service electronic components
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7 kW, 29 A
- Overall Dimensions: 23.12 in. W x 19.37 in. D x 26.5 in. H
- NSF Certified
Heavy Duty Water Boiler, electric, 15 gallon capacity, automatic refill & reheat, maintains water temperature between 190° to 200°F (88° to 93°C), dial thermometer with color-marked temperature zone, 304L stainless steel construction, cULus, NSF, 120/240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Grindmaster 815(E) SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Two year parts and labor warranty|
|Product Type||Beverage Equipment|
|Product||Hot Water Dispenser|