This Grindmaster 815(E) 2081 hot water boiler is built with heavy-duty 304 series, 18-8 stainless steel, one the most durable, corrosion-resistant types available. The boiler is designed to maintain constant temperatures in the 190-200 degrees Fahrenheit range. An easy-to-read thermometer dial displays the water's temperature and a clearly marked "Brew zone" lets the user know if the water is at the right temperature to use for preparing tea and other hot products.
To streamline service and repair calls, this hot water boiler's electronic components are accessible through the side of the control box. A drain valve on the bottom of the equipment makes it easy to empty the entire contents of the water reservoir. The Grindmaster 815(E) 2081 is protected from damage in the event that the water level runs low thanks to low-water cutoff switch.
- Built with premium 18-8, 304-series stainless steel for superior resistance to corrosion and damage
- Maintains water temperatures consistently between 190 and 200 degrees F
- Automatic water fill prevents the need for manual water fill and keeps a constant supply of water on hand
- If the water supply to the equipment is interrupted, a low-water cutoff will protect the element from damage from overheating
- Thermostat knob is adjustable from the front with three easy-to-understand settings: "Brew", "Hold", "Night Standby", and "Off"
- Tank temperature is indicated with a dial thermometer that has a clearly-marked "Brew" zone so users can quickly check for the proper temperatures before they dispense water
- Bottom-located drain valve makes it easy to empty contents to clean and service the equipment
- Control drawer is accessible from the side to make service calls easier
- Overall Dimensions: 23.12 W x 19.37 in. D x 26.5 in. H
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.5 kW, 13A
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
Water Boiler, heavy duty, electric, 15 gallon, automatic refill system, maintains water temperature between 190°-200°F (88°-93°C) dial thermometer with color-marked temperature zone, cULus, NSF, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Grindmaster 815(E) SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Two year parts and labor warranty|