The Nemco 6301-72 heated shelf can be used anywhere in your kitchen, including pass-through areas, wait staff pick up stations, serving lines, delivery areas, and more. This warmer can hold food that has been plated, to-go orders, or even food on a serving pan, which maximizes heat conduction. Using the heated shelf is useful where overhead heaters are not available or when you need holding temperatures to last more than a few minutes. Cold spots are prevented with a design that ensures heat is distributed evenly across the stainless steel surface. The maximum temperature this unit can read is 220 degrees Fahrenheit, and the control dial is simple to use. The black powder-coated sides are resistant to chipping and scratching. Legs that are 4 inches tall keep the Nemco 6301-72 heated shelf off of surfaces so heat only goes to the food.
- Ideal for server stations, pass-through areas, serving lines, and more
- Holds plated foods, serving pans, or boxed orders
- Heat uniformity prevents cold spots
- Heats up to 220 degrees F
- Rounded corners do not catch on clothes
- Easy-to-use control panel
- Black powder-coated sides
- Stainless steel construction makes the shelf durable and easy to clean
- 4-in. legs keep the shelf off of surfaces
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1000 W
- Overall Dimensions: 72 in. W x 20 in. D x 21⁄4 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Heat Shelf, 72", control dial, stainless steel surface, black sides, 4" legs, 120v/60/1-ph, 1000 watts, ETL, NSF 4
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 6301-72 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet