This 55650-1 manual cutter from Nemco is part of the Easy LettuceKutter™ series and features an ergonomic handle that uses leverage to make cutting simple. The blades' interlocked design prevents them from flexing. The lettuce cutter is made of cast aluminum and stainless steel and disassembles easily for cleaning.
- Part of the Easy LettuceKutter™ series from Nemco
- Manually operated
- Includes the blade assembly for 1/2-in. slices
- Blades are interlocked and pretensioned to prevent flexing
- Ergonomically-shaped handle uses leverage to make cutting easy
- Pusher block and blades remove easily for cleaning or changing for different blade assemblies (sold separately)
- Cutter is made of stainless steel and cast aluminum for durability
- Legs are angled and have rubber non-skid feet for stability
- Manual locking pin keeps pusher block safely raised until it is ready for use
- Overall Dimensions: 13-in. W x 18-in. D x 20-in. H
- NSF Certified
Easy LettuceKutter, 1/2" slices, scalloped blades, interlocked blades avoid flexing, replaceable blades, angled, cast aluminum legs with no-slip feet, manual locking pin keeps pusher block safely in place, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 55650-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Food Prep Slicers|
|Cut Thickness (in)||1/2 in.|
|For Use With||Lettuce|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|