The N55600-1 Easy Tomato Slicer™ from Nemco is able to quickly cut tomatoes up to 31⁄4 inches in diameter into uniform, 3⁄16-inch thick slices. The durable cast aluminum construction houses sharp stainless steel blades with guards to prevent user injury. The low center of gravity and non-slip rubber feet keeps the slicer firmly in place while in operation.
- Compact tomato slicer cuts tomatoes into 3⁄16-in. thick slices
- Accepts tomatoes up to 31⁄4 in. in diameter
- Rugged cast-aluminum construction with stainless steel blades
- Ergonomic handle helps prevent user fatigue during periods of extended use
- Self-lubricating track means the pusher assembly slides easily
- Low center of gravity and rubber feet prevent slipping
- Protective guards prevent injury
- Blade assembly is removable for cleaning and can be changed out with others for different slice sizes (sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 71⁄4 in. W x 151⁄4 in. D x 81⁄4 in. H
- NSF Certified
- Made in America
Easy Tomato Slicer, 3/16" slice, razor-sharp stainless steel blades, unique self-lubricating track material that resists misalignment problems, vertical handle, protective guards, cleans up quickly and easily, scalloped blade option available
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 55600-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Food Prep Slicers|
|Cut Thickness||3/16 in.|
|For Use With||Soft Fruits & Vegetables|
Nemco 55600-1 Customer Reviews
"This is well worth the money"