The two-way vegetable cutter from Nemco makes two cuts to dice vegetables; once through the slicing grid, and once by the rotating blade as the food exits the slicing grid. This model dices food into 1/4-inch cubes, and can dice up to 100-pounds of onions in 45 minutes. This unit can mount to any flat surface and features a detachable splash guard to protect the surrounding area.
- Food is diced in two cuts to produce uniform sized pieces: once through the slicing grid, and once more by the rotating blade
- Can dice up to 100-lbs. of onions in 45-min.
- Dices food into 1/4-in. cubes
- Mounts onto any flat surface
- Made of cast aluminum, stainless steel, and engineered plastics for durability
- Can hold vegetables or fruit up to 3-1/2 in. diameter
- Detachable splash guard mounts onto the end of the machine to protect surrounding area
- Blade grids are easily removable for cleaning or changing out to a different sized grid (sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 15-in. L x 7-7/8 in. W x 13-1/8 in. H
Easy Dicer, two-way vegetable cutter, 1/4" x 1/4" x 1/4", cuts onions, celery, and potatoes into cubes, constructed of cast aluminum, holds onions up to 3-1/2" in diameter, stainless steel and engineered plastics
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 55100E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Food Choppers Dicers|
|Cut Thickness||1/4 x 1/4 x 1/4 in.|
|For Use With||Firm Fruits & Vegetables|