The Global Solutions GS1200 quarter-size convection oven uses a high-speed fan to evenly circulate heat throughout the cabinet. Through this process, heat penetrates food quickly, so it is great for cookies, meat, and a variety of other products. Operators can set the temperature anywhere from 100 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and monitor the cooking process on an built-in timer. Three 9-inch-by-13-inch sheet pans are held by the unit, though these are not included. These pans are supported on removable wire racks.
A tempered glass window in the door enables operators to monitor food in the chamber without releasing heat by opening the door, and users are protected from burns because the glass stays cool to the touch. To facilitate cleaning, the door can be removed, and this Global Solutions GS1200 single-convection oven is constructed of strong stainless steel to resist corrosion. Insulation and the double-wall keep heat inside the oven chamber.
- Can hold (3) 9-in. x 13-in. quarter-size sheet pans (sold separately)
- 3 removable wire racks
- High-speed fan evenly distributes heat
- Adjustable temperature control
- Temperature range: 100-450 degrees F
- Adjustable timer
- Tempered glass window in the door enables users to monitor baking food
- Glass stays cool to the touch to reduce burn risks
- Removable door facilitates cleaning
- Durable stainless steel construction simplifies cleaning
- Insulated, double-wall construction keeps heat inside the chamber
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 14 in. W x 11 in. D x 8.625 in. H
- Overall: 19 in. W x 18 in. D x 14.25 in. H
- 10.9 A, 1300 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.4-ft. cord
Take a look at this resource on convection ovens if you want to find out more about these units.
Convection Oven, countertop, electric, 1/4 size, manual controls, 100° - 450°F temperature range, includes (3) wire racks & (3) 13-1/2" x 10" aluminum baking trays, double wall insulated, cool touch tempered glass door, stainless steel construction, 1.3 kW, 10.9 amps,120v/60/1-ph, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Global Solutions GS1200 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Max Pan Size||1/4|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|