This Nemco counter top hot dog steamer has a 150-hot dog capacity and storage for 30-buns. It has a high profile design to showcase your hot dogs, while the unique graphic will catch the eye of your customers. The 7-1/2 quart water reservoir reduces the times required between filling, and the drain makes cleaning quick and easy. The stainless steel construction of this hot dog steamer is rust-resistant providing superior durability and the easy-to-activate drain makes cleaning easy.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Roll-A-Grill® series
- Counter top design
- Over-and-under hot dog steamer/bun warmer style provides maximum storage in the smallest space
- Approximately 150-hot dog and 30-bun capacity
- 7-1/2 qt. water reservoir
- Drain for easy cleaning
- Merchandising graphics included
- Tempered glass back panel and sliding doors showcase hot dogs and retain heat
- 20-minute preheat time
- Brushed 304-series stainless steel construction is durable and easily cleaned
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 800 W, 6.7 A, NEMA 5-15 plug with 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 13-1/2 in. W x 15-in. D x 18-in. H
- cULus and NSF listed
Roll-A-Grill Hot Dog Steamer, counter top, 13.5"W x 15"D x 18"H, over-and-under hot dog steamer/bun warmer, capacity approximately 150 hot dogs & 30 buns, does not have a low water light, tempered glass back panel & front sliding doors, stainless steel cabinet & base, 120v/60/1ph, 800 watts, 6.7 amps, NSF
Nemco 8301 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Buns)||30 to 39|
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||150 to 199|
|Category||Hot Dog Steamers|
|Low Water Warning||No Warning|
|Type||Hot Dog Steamer|
Nemco 8301 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I used this steamer 3 times and was super careful with using and cleaning. The glass chipped last night. I will be calling Manf. to see about re..."
"Very reliable. This is my second one. My first one still works fine, but it's over 4 years old and I use it for private parties and as a backup...."
"I used this steamer 3 times and was super careful with using and cleaning. The glass chipped last night. I will be calling Manf. to see about replacement or refund."
"Very reliable. This is my second one. My first one still works fine, but it's over 4 years old and I use it for private parties and as a backup. Wish the unit came with a built in thermometer..."