The Nemco 8075SXW-SLT-RC slanted hot dog roller grill can produce up to 1,500 hot dogs every hour with a capacity of 75 at a time. The grill top is slightly slanted to improve the presentation of product and to provide customers with a clear view of the cooking hot dogs. The chrome rollers have a GripsIt coating that prevents grease and food particles from sticking to the rollers, making clean up a breeze. Each roller has its own heating element so hot dogs are evenly cooked across the grill. The aluminum and stainless steel construction of the Nemco 8075SXW-SLT-RC slanted hot dog roller grill makes the unit durable. Internal components of the unit are protected with a grease barrier and synthetic bearing to keep grease out.
- 75 hot dog capacity
- Aluminum and stainless steel construction is durable
- Slanted to optimize product presentation
- Components are protected from grease with a grease barrier and synthetic bearing
- GripsIt coating prevents grease and food particles from sticking to the rollers
- Each roller has its own heating element for even cooking across the grill
- 360-degree roller rotation prevents food and debris buildup
- Easily see temperature display from across the room
- Preheat, cook, and hold temperatures cycle through automatically
- Drip pan is removable for easy cleanup
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1920 W, 16 A, NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 353⁄4 in. W x 263⁄16 in. D x 133⁄4 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Roll-A-Grill Hot Dog Grill, slanted, 16 GripsIt coated rollers, capacity 75 hot dogs-1500 per hour, with digital temperature read-out, 120v/60/1ph, 1920 watts, 16.0 amps, NEMA 5-20P
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 8075SXW-SLT-RC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Roller Grill|