Model 8045W-SLT-220 Roll-A-Grill Slanted Hot Dog Grill, 10 Chrome Rollers, 35.5' Wide, 220 VModel 8027-SLT pictured.
A special tiered roller design adds an effective merchandising edge because it brings the deliciously tempting grilled hot dogs into better view for your customers.
- Rugged stainless steel and aluminum construction.
- Simplest installation - plugs into any outlet with corresponding voltage.
- Two individual heat controls for front and rear rollers.
- Temperature control with seven heat settings.
- Roller grill slants 7 degree for effective merchandising.
- Individual heating element in each roller with superior temperature consistency from end to end.
- Sealed motor with ball bearings to prevent grease leakage out of motors.
- Rollers rotate at a complete 360 degree turn by means of a roller sprocket, motor sprocket and chain.
- End bearing and grease barrier double protect against grease seepage.
- Removable grease drip pan.
- Preheat time is 20 minutes.
- Rollers are standard chrome.
- Capacity 45 hot dogs - 900 per hour.
One-year parts and labor warranty.
Roll-A-Grill® Hot Dog Grill, 10 chrome rollers with 7° slant, capacity 45 hot dogs-900/hour, aluminum and stainless steel construction, (2) 7 setting heat control switches, one motor, removable grease pan, 1800 watts, NEMA 6-15P, 220v, 8.2 amps, NSF, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 8045W-SLT-220 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||45|
|Category||Hot Dog Roller Grills|