Convenience stores and concession stands can keep their hungry customers satisfied with the use of the Nemco 8045W-SLT hot dog roller grill. With its stainless steel and aluminum construction, the unit is durable and has a capacity of 45 hot dogs. Chrome-coated rollers rotate 360 degrees to prevent the buildup of debris and are slanted at 7 degrees for the ideal presentation. Each roller has its own heating element so heat is evenly distributed. There are two individual heat controls for the front and rear rollers so you can turn a section off during slow hours to conserve energy and heat.
It only takes 20 minutes to preheat the grill, and there are seven heat settings that allow you to control the temperature to have the best results for your product. A drip pan makes the cleaning up process simple since it removes easily. The motor is sealed with ball bearings so grease does not leak out of the motor. The Nemco 8045W-SLT hot dog roller grill is made from aluminum and stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. A ventilation system is not required to be used with this unit.
- 45 hot dog capacity
- 20 min. preheat time
- 7 heat settings allow for temperature control
- Rollers are slanted at 7 degrees for optimum presentation
- 360 roller rotation prevents the buildup of debris
- Chrome coating on rollers makes them easy to clean
- Each roller has its own heating element for even heating
- Front and rear rollers have their own heat control that allow you to turn one section off during slow hours
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Drip pan easily removes to provide a simple cleaning process
- Grease is prevented from leaking out of the motor since it is sealed with ball bearings
- Ventilation system is not required with this grill
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1800 W, 15 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 351⁄2 in. W x 161⁄4 in. D x 101⁄4 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Roll-A-Grill Hot Dog Grill, 10 chrome rollers with 7Â° slant, capacity 45 hot dogs-900/hour, aluminum and stainless steel construction, (2) 7 setting heat control switches, one motor, removable grease pan, 1800 watts, NEMA 5-15P, 120v, 15 amps, NSF, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 8045W-SLT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||45|
|Category||Hot Dog Roller Grills|