Nemco's 8045SXW hot dog roller grill will keep your hungry customers satisfied at convenience stores and concession stands at sporting events, amusement parks and school fundraisers. With its stainless steel and aluminum construction, the unit can hold up to 45 hot dogs and grill up to 900 per hour. There are two individual heat controls for the front and rear rollers to keep the hot dogs hot and fresh. There is also a temperature control with seven heat settings to grill the hot dogs to a particular liking.
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction
- Holds up to 45 hot dogs and grills up to 900 per hour
- 2 individual heat controls for front and rear rollers
- "GripsIt" coating on rollers makes them easy to clean with damp sponge
- Plugs into any outlet with corresponding voltage
- Temperature control with 7 heat settings
- Individual heating element in each roller with superior temperature consistency
- Sealed motor with ball bearings to prevent motor grease leakage
- Rollers rotate at a complete 360-degree turn through a roller sprocket, motor sprocket and chain
- End bearing and grease barrier give twice the protection against grease seepage
- Removable grease drip pan
- 10-min. preheat time
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 15 A, 1,800 W
- Overall Dimensions: 35-1/2 in. W x 16-1/4 in. D x 7-in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Roll-A-Grill Wide Hot Dog Grill, 10 GripsIt coated rollers, capacity 45 hot dogs-900 per hour, aluminum and stainless steel construction, (2) 7 setting heat control switches, two motors, 1800 watts, NEMA 5-15P, 120v, 15 amps, NSF, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 8045SXW SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||45|
|Category||Hot Dog Roller Grills|