Pick up this Nemco Roll-A-Grill Hot Dog Grill for your restaurant to prepare delicious hot dogs at a capacity of 27 per cycle with a total of 540 per hour. This Roll-A-Grill Hot Dog Grill comes with 10 GripsIt-coated rollers and has a combination aluminum and stainless steel construction.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Rugged stainless steel and aluminum construction
- Simplest installation: plugs into any outlet with corresponding voltage
- Rollers available in either standard chrome, non-stick coating or GripsIt, which cleans easily with just a damp sponge
- Two individual heat controls for front and rear rollers except 8010 series
- Temperature control with seven heat settings
- Individual heating element in each roller with superior temperature consistency from end to end
- Sealed motor with ball bearings to prevent grease leakage out of motor
- Rollers rotate at a complete 360 degrees turn by means of a roller sprocket, motor sprocket and chain
- End bearing and grease barrier double protect against grease seepage
- Removable grease drip pan
- Preheat time is 10 minutes
- NSF and cETLus Listed
- Replaces item 128-8027S220
Roll-A-Grill Hot Dog Grill, 10 GripsIt coated rollers, capacity 27 hot dogs-540 per hour, aluminum and stainless steel construction, (2) 7 setting heat control switches, one motor, 950 watts, NEMA 6-15P, 220v, 4.3 amps, NSF and cETLus Listed
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 8027SX-220 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet