The 8027-SLT roller grill from Nemco displays your products at a seven degree slant so customers can get a good look at your selection. The front and back halves of the roller have independent temperature controls, which adjust on seven different temperature settings so the hot dog roller can be used to display more than just its namesake item. The hot dog roller grill's rollers are plated with chrome to make them easy to clean.
- Constructed with durable stainless steel and aluminum for a long life
- Chrome-plated rollers help reduce sticking and make unit easy to clean
- Preheats in 20-min.
- Front and rear rollers have independent controls for creating 2 heat zones
- 7 heat settings to merchandise a variety of products
- 7 degree slant for product visibility
- Individual heating elements inside each roller creates even temperatures across the grill
- Removable grease drip pan facilitates quick cleanup
- Each roller makes a full 360 degree rotation thanks to roller sprocket, motor sprocket, and chain
- Sealed motor prevents motor lubricant from leaking
- Grease barrier and end bearing prevent grease from seeping through those components
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 7.9 A, 950 W, NEMA 5-15P plug and cord included
- cETLus and NSF Listed
Roll-A-Grill Hot Dog Grill, 10 chrome rollers with 7Â° slant, capacity 27 hot dogs-540/hour, aluminum and stainless steel construction, (2) 7 setting heat control switches, one motor, removable grease pan, 950 watts, NEMA 5-15P, 120v, 7.9 amps, NSF, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 8027-SLT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||27|
|Category||Hot Dog Roller Grills|