Convenience stores with customers who want to grab a quick snack or lunch can look no further than the Nemco 8018SX-220 hot dog roller grill. This stainless steel unit can hold up to 18 hot dogs at a time, and can grill 360 per hour. The rollers have a "GripsIt" coating, which makes for easy cleanup with a damp sponge. Two individual heat controls are located on the front and rear rollers, and there is also a temperature control with seven heat settings. A 360-degree roller rotation prevents residue buildup, while single roller heating elements assure consistency in heating.
- Holds up to 18 hot dogs at a time
- Grills 360 hot dogs per hour
- "GripsIt" coating, making for easy cleanup
- 2 individual heat controls
- Temperature control with 7 heat settings
- 360-degree roller rotation prevents residue buildup
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction
- Sealed motor with ball bearings to prevent motor grease leakage
- Removable grease drip pan
- Overall Dimensions: 18-1/2 in. W x 16-1/4 in. D x 7-in. H
- 220V/60hz/1-ph, 4.3 A, 950W, NEMA 6-15 P, cord included
- cULus, NSF Certified
Roll-A-Grill® Hot Dog Grill, 10 GripsIt coated rollers, capacity 18 hot dogs-360 per hour, aluminum and stainless steel construction, (2) 7 setting heat control switches, one motor, 950 watts, NEMA 6-15P, 220v, 4.3 amps, NSF and cETLus Listed
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 8018SX-220 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet