The 8018SX hot dog roller grill from Nemco can heat and merchandise up 18 hot dogs. Its two independently-controlled temperature zones with 7 settings each mean you can merchandise other products with the grill, as well. The hot dog roller's stainless steel and aluminum construction, along with the removable drip tray, make the unit easy to keep clean.
- Accommodates 18 hot dogs
- Long-lasting stainless steel and aluminum construction
- Unique GripsIt coating prevents hot dogs from sticking and makes the surface easy to clean
- Removable grease tray makes for easy cleanup
- Features 2 individual heat controls for merchandising different products
- 7 adjustable heat settings
- Each roller is built with its own heating element for even temperatures across each section
- Grill preheats in 10-min.
- Motor is sealed along with its ball bearings to prevent grease from leaking
- End bearing and grease barrier prevent grease from leaking from those components
- Each roller rotates a full 360 degrees
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 950 W, 7.9 A, NEMA 5-15P plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 18-1/2 in. W x 16-1/4 in. D x 7-in. H
- UL Listed and NSF Certified
Roll-A-Grill Hot Dog Grill, 10 GripsIt coated rollers, capacity 18 hot dogs-360 per hour, aluminum and stainless steel construction, (2) 7 setting heat control switches, one motor, 950 watts, NEMA 5-15P, 120v, 7.9 amps, NSF, cETLus
Nemco 8018SX SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||18|
|Category||Hot Dog Roller Grills|
Nemco 8018SX Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Unfortunately, I am unable to offer a review at this time. The Hot Dog Grill has been sitting on my business floor for right at two weeks; and I..."
"Unfortunately, I am unable to offer a review at this time. The Hot Dog Grill has been sitting on my business floor for right at two weeks; and I am anxiously awaiting a Return Authorization for an exchange to be completed between the manufacturer and KaTom. Also, I have requested a call regarding the purchase of the guard...still no call."