The Nemco 77316-13 cleaning well has a spigot that uses a continuous supply of water to clean spades and scoops, supporting constant use. To ease cleaning and resist corrosion, this unit is constructed of stainless steel. A rubber rim bumper is sound deadened for quietly removing tools from the well, and rounded corners along the edge protect users from injuries. For convenient operation, the overflow drain tube is removable, and the spigot can be installed on the right or left side.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- 3⁄8-in.-diameter spigot can be installed on the right or left side
- Warm, running water from spigot cleans scoops and spades
- Rubber rim bumper deadens sound when removing spades from the water
- Removable overflow drain tube
- Rounded corners for safety
- Divider sold separately
- 123⁄4 in. W x 63⁄4 in. D x 57⁄8 in. H
Spade Well Ice Cream Spade Cleaning Well, 13", 3/8" dia. spigot installed for left or right side operation, rubber bumper, stainless steel body, NSF (divider sold separately)
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 77316-13 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Ice Cream Equipment & Supplies|