The 77316-10 dipper station from Nemco includes a 3/8-inch diameter spigot to provide water for rinsing ice cream spades. The stainless steel construction and easily drained design makes cleaning simple. The spade cleaning well features a rubber bumper to keep noise down and provide protection.
- Made of stainless steel for durability and easy cleaning
- 3/8-in. diameter spigot provides running water
- Spigot can me mounted on right or left
- Overflow drain tube easily removed for cleaning
- Includes rubber bumper dampens the sound of the ice cream scoops against the rim and provides protection
- Rounded corners prevent injury and make cleaning simple
- Overall Dimensions: 10-3/8 in. W x 6-1/2 in. D x 5-7/8 in. H
- NSF Certified
Spade Well Ice Cream Spade Cleaning Well, 10", 3/8" dia. spigot installed for left or right side operation, rubber bumper, stainless steel body, NSF (divider sold separately)
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 77316-10 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Ice Cream Equipment & Supplies|