The 7030-2240 dual waffle cone baker from Nemco is designed to create uniformly-baked golden brown waffle cones to serve ice cream in. The unit preheats in 12 minutes, and a countdown timer, audible alarm, and digital controls make it easy to achieve consistent results. The waffle baker also features an easy-to-read LED display.
- 7-in. aluminum plates are designed to create a uniform thickness
- Preheats in 12-min.
- Programmable digital controls for ease of use
- Countdown timer with electronic audible alarm
- Easy-to-read LED display
- Top-mounted control panel is easy to keep clean
- Brushed stainless steel is attractive and makes cleanup easy
- Cool-to-the-touch coil spring handles for operator safety
- 5/16 in. adjustable feet for level installation
- 240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 7.4 A
- Overall Dimensions: 19-1/2 in. W x 15-1/4 in. D x 8-1/8 in. H
- ETL Listed and NSF Certified
Cone Baker, dual, 7" fixed cast aluminum lock down grid, digital control board, Stainless Steelconstruction, non-skid neoprene feet, preheats in approximately 12 min, up to 60 cones per/hour, 240v/60/1ph, 7.4 amps
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 7030-2240 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Pancake, Crepe & Waffle Makers|
|Grid Size||7 inch|
|Product Type||Ice Cream Supplies|
|Product||Waffle Cone Maker|