Nemco's single-grid cone baker is made of stainless steel with a 7-inch aluminum grid. Top-mounted digital controls help prevent messes on the controls. This cone baker preheats in just 12 minutes, and can make up to 60 cones per hour.
- 7-in. grid is made of aluminum
- Digital controls are top-mounted to prevent messes
- Cook time counts down on an LED screen, and an audible alarm sounds when baking is done
- Preheats in 12-min.
- Can produce up to 60 cones per hour
- Constructed of brushed stainless steel for durability and easy cleaning
- Coiled spring handle stays cool
- 5⁄16-in. feet are non-skid and adjustable
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 7.4 A
- Overall Dimensions: 19-1/2 in. W x 15-1/4 in. D x 8-1/8 in. H when closed, 17-1/2 in. H when open
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Cone Baker, single, 7" fixed cast aluminum lock down grid, digital control board, Stainless Steelconstruction, non-skid neoprene feet, preheats in approximately 12 min, up to 60 cones per/hour, 120v/60/1ph, 7.4 amps
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 7030 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Pancake, Crepe & Waffle Makers|
|Grid Size||7 inch|