Using Nemco's 7020-S240 single Belgian waffle baker can bring out the freshest tasting waffles out of your kitchen for your hungry breakfast customers to enjoy. This stainless steel and aluminum unit has digital programmable controls with a countdown timer to assure proper baking times. Up to (20) 7-inch diameter and 1-1/4 inch thick diameter waffles can be made per hour. Its grid rotation lets you easily serve great tasting crisp waffles.
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction
- Digitally-controlled with countdown timer
- Grid rotation allows even baking
- Floating hinge allows top grid to rise as waffle bakes
- Can serve (20) 7-in. dia., 1-1/4 in. thick waffles per hour
- LED display and electronic audible alarm
- The timer automatically starts when grids are rotated
- Top-mounted control panel lessens mess
- Includes coiled spring cool touch handles
- Non-stick coating for easy release
- 240 V/60 hz/1-ph, 4.1 A, 980 W, NEMA 6-15 P, cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 10-in. W x 18-3/4 in. D x 10-5/8 in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Belgian Waffle Baker, single, up to 20 (1-7" dia waffles (1-1/2" thick) per hour), removable cast aluminum grid w/silverstone, digital programmable controls, floating hinge, LED display & electronic audible alarm, top mounted control panel, "Cool Touch" coil spring handle, 240v/60/1ph, 4.1 amps, 980w, NEMA 6-15P, UL, CUL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 7020-S240 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Pancake, Crepe & Waffle Makers|
|Grid Size||7 inch|