The 7020-208 Belgian waffle baker from Nemco has a seven-inch rotating cast-aluminum waffle grid. The waffle baker's LED count-down timer and audible alarm alert you to the bake cycle ending, allowing you to cook up to 20 waffles per hour. The coiled-spring handle stays cool to prevent burns, and the control panel is top-mounted to avoid messes.
- Includes a single cast-aluminum 7-in. grid
- Grid rotates once closed to make fluffier waffles
- Grid is removable without tools
- 12-min. preheat time
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and easy to clean
- Digital control panel includes a LED count-down timer and an audible alarm
- Control panel is top-mounted to avoid messes
- Coiled spring handle is always cool to the touch
- Comes with 42-in. cord and NEMA 5-15P plug
- 208 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 4.7 A
- Overall Dimensions: 10-in. W x 18-3/4 in. D x 10-5/8 in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Belgian Waffle Baker, single, up to 20 (1-7" dia. waffles (1-1/4" thick) per hour), removable cast aluminum grid, digital programmable controls with countdown timer, floating hinge, LED display & electronic audible alarm, top mounted control panel, "Cool Touch" coil spring handle, stainless steel construction, 208v/60/1-ph, 4.7 amps, 980W, NEMA 6-15P, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 7020A-208 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Pancake, Crepe & Waffle Makers|
|Grid Size||7 inch|