Fresh waffles can be made in a hurry for your breakfast customers to enjoy with Nemco's 7000A single waffle baker. This model can make up to 20 seven-inch diameter and 1/2-inch thick waffles per hour, and has digitally programmable controls with a countdown timer to assure the waffles are ready. It has a floating hinge that allows the single top grid to rise as the waffle bakes. The commercial waffle maker is made from stainless steel and aluminum, and has an operating temperature from 250 to 410 degrees.
- Makes up to (20) 7-in. dia. and 1/2-in. thick waffles per hour
- Digitally programmable controls with a countdown timer assures waffles are done
- Floating hinge allows single top grid to rise during waffle baking
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction
- Operating temperature from 250 to 410 degrees F
- LED display and electronic audible alarm
- Top-mounted control panel lessens chances of overflowing
- Includes coiled spring cool touch handles
- Non-stick coating available
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 7.4 A, 890 W, NEMA 5-15 P, cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 10-in. W x 18-3/8 in. D x 8-1/8 in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Waffle Baker, single, up to 20 (1-7" dia waffles (1/2" thick) per hour), cast aluminum grid, digital programmable controls, floating hinge, LED display & electronic audible alarm, top mounted control panel, "Cool Touch" coil spring handle, 120v/60/1ph, 7.4 amps, 890W, NEMA 5-15P, UL, CUL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 7000A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Pancake, Crepe & Waffle Makers|
|Grid Size||7 inch|