Breakfast items such as toast, bagels, English muffins and frozen waffles can be made in a jiffy with Nemco's 6805 three-slice conveyor commercial toaster oven. This model can toast up to 1,000 slices per hour, and has a four-position rotary switch that gives the option of toasting on one side, both sides, standby mode or off. The conveyor toaster has a nickel-plated wire front-load chute, making it easy for the user to feed products in. It also has a removable crumb tray to trap food particles and for easier cleaning.
- Toasts up to 1,000 slices per hour
- Removable crumb tray traps food particles for easier cleaning
- 4-position rotary switch giving various toasting options
- Nickel-plated wire front-load chute for easy product loading
- Stainless steel body featuring louvers stays cool to the touch
- Standby mode runs topside element at low temperature saving energy
- Bronze conveyor bearings keep shafts aligned and freely moving so conveyor does not bind and stall motor
- Black-textured powder-coat top for better protection
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 16.3 A, 3,600 W
- Overall Dimensions: 19-in. W x 18-in. D x 15-in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Conveyor Toaster, electric, 3-slice, 1000 pieces/hour capacity, 4-position rotary switch, removable crumb tray, 2-1/2" adjustable legs, bronze conveyor, stainless steel construction, black textured powder-coat top, 240v, 3300 watts, 13.8 amps, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 6805 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet