If your kitchen needs to get toasted items out to your hungry breakfast customers' plates in a hurry, Nemco's 6800 two-slice conveyor commercial toaster oven can be a big help. With a stainless steel body featuring louvers, this unit can toast up to 300 slices per hour, and has a four-position rotary switch that gives the option of toasting on one side, both sides, standby mode or off. The standby mode runs the topside element at a low temperature, saving energy when not in use, but generating faster recovery when it goes back into action. It also has a removable crumb tray for easy cleaning.
- Stainless steel body featuring louvers
- Toasts up to 300 slices per hour
- 4-position rotary switch giving various toasting options
- Standby mode runs topside element at low temperature saving energy
- Removable crumb tray for easier cleaning
- Bronze conveyor bearings keep shafts aligned and freely moving so conveyor does not bind
- Black-textured powder-coat top for better protection
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 13.8 A, 1,660 W
- Overall Dimensions: 14-in. W x 18-in. D x 15-in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Conveyor Toaster, electric, 2-slice, 300 pieces/hour capacity, 4-position rotary switch, removable crumb tray, 2-1/2" adjustable legs, bronze conveyor, stainless steel construction, black textured powder-coat top, 120v, 1660 watts, 13.8 amps, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 6800 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet