This popcorn popper from Nemco uses a 12-ounce kettle to make up to 240-ounces of popcorn per hour. Popped corn is kept warm and crisp with the heated storage deck. The stainless steel and tempered glass exterior makes the unit durable and easy to clean.
- 12-oz. kettle is stainless steel, with an aluminum heat distribution disc that ensures even popping
- Makes up to 240-oz. of popcorn per hour
- Storage deck is heated to keep popcorn warm and crisp
- Magnetic lid closes automatically so operator does not have to touch hot surfaces
- Kettle is easily removable for cleaning
- Made of stainless steel and tempered glass for durability and ease of cleaning
- 4-in. legs allow for cleaning underneath
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 14 A
- Overall Dimensions: 24-in. W x 171⁄2 in. D x 351⁄2 in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Popcorn Popper, 12 oz., 17-1/2"W x 24"D x 35-1/2"H, stainless steel and tempered glass construction, heated deck, 120v/60/1ph, 1680 watts, 14.0 amps, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 6445 Specifications
|Category||Popcorn Popper Machines|