This popcorn popper from Nemco uses an eight-ounce kettle to make up to 160 ounces of popcorn per hour. The stainless steel frame is durable, while the tempered glass windows on all four sides allows for maximum merchandising. Popcorn is stored on a heated deck to keep it warm and crisp until it is ready to serve.
- 8-oz. kettle is easily removable and made of stainless steel for easy cleaning
- Kettle is heated with an aluminum heat distribution plate for even popping
- Magnetic kettle lid closes automatically, so operator never has to touch the hot surface
- Stainless steel and tempered glass construction is sturdy and easy to clean
- Unit sits on 4-in. legs, making cleaning underneath simple
- Heated deck keeps popcorn warm and crispy until it is served
- Can pop up to 160-ounces per hour
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 9.9 A
- Overall Dimensions: 191⁄2 in. W x 141⁄2 in. D x 301⁄2 in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Popcorn Popper, 8 oz., 19-1/2"W x 14-1/2"D x 30-1/2"H, stainless steel and tempered glass construction, heated deck, 120v/60/1ph, 1190 watts, 9.9 amps, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 6440 Specifications
|Category||Popcorn Popper Machines|