This four burner hot plate from Nemco features powerful cooking with six different cooking positions and independent controls, that allow each burner to be on a separate setting for variety of cooking applications. Each burner comes with a thermo-protection device to keep the unit from overheating and are spill-proof, solid top, French burners, designed to keep dirt and debris from entering the unit, making cleaning easy. Each burner is made from solid cast iron alloy and the exterior is built from stainless steel for superior durability and long life.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- 4-burner design
- 8-in. cast iron burners quickly heat up and distribute heat evenly
- French burners keep spills or debris from entering the unit
- 6-position, independent controls gives you the ability to warm and boil simultaneously
- Themo-protection devices on each heating element keeps unit from overheating
- Adjustable feet
- Brushed stainless steel construction will resist dirt and corrosion for a clean appearance
- 240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 7,000 W, 29.2 A, NEMA 10-30 plug with 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 24 in. D x 14-1/2 in. H
- ETL and NSF listed
Hot Plate, four burner, 14-1/2" x 24-1/8" x 24", brushed stainless steel construction, cast iron alloy burners, six position temperature control, built in thermo protection, 2 x 1.5 kw front, 2 x 2kw back, 240v/60/1ph, 7000 watts, 29.2 amps
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 6311-2-240 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet