This counter top hot plate from Nemco features two solid cast iron burners with independent, six-position controls, which allows you to both cook and warm two different dishes simultaneously. The burners on this hot plate are The burners on this hot plate are French styled, which keeps dirt and debris from entering the unit which keeps dirt and debris from entering the unit and are eight inches in diameter with a themo-protection device to keep the unit from overheating. This hot plate is built out of brushed stainless steel for superior durability and a clean appearance, which can be used both in front and rear of any venue.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Horizontal double burner
- 8-in. cast iron burners quickly heat up and distribute heat evenly
- French burners keep spills or debris from entering the unit
- 6-position, independent controls gives you the ability to warm and boil simultaneously
- Themo-protection devices on each heating element keeps unit from overheating
- Adjustable feet
- Brushed stainless steel construction will resist dirt and corrosion for a clean appearance
- 240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 3,000 W, 12.5 A, NEMA 6-15 plug with 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 11-3/8 in. W x 24-1/8 in. D x 14-1/2 in. H
- ETL and NSF listed
Hot Plate, two burner, 14-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 24-1/8", brushed stainless steel construction, cast iron alloy burners, six position temperature control, built in thermo protection, 2 x 1.5 elements, 240v/60/1ph, 3000 watts, 12.5 amps, cord & NEMA 6-15P
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 6311-1-240 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet