This hot plate from Nemco features two cast iron French burners, which distribute heat evenly and prevent food and debris from getting into the unit. The exterior is made of stainless steel for durability and easy cleaning. A six-foot cord and plug are included to make installation simple.
- 2 cast iron burners placed side by side
- 8-in. French burners are solid to keep food and debris out of the unit
- Each burner has six heat settings and thermos-protection to prevent overheating
- Stainless steel construction makes the hot plate durable and easy to clean
- Feet adjust to allow unit to always sit level
- Includes 6-ft. cord and plug for easy installation
- 240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 12.5 A
- Overall Dimensions: 24-1/8 in. W x 13-1/2 in. D x 5-1/8 in.
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Hot Plate, horizontal double burner, 5-1/8" x 24-1/8" x 13-1/2", brushed stainless steel construction, cast iron alloy burners, six position temperature control, built in thermo protection, 2 x 1.5 kw, 240v/60/1ph, 3000 watts, 12.5 amps, cord & NEMA 6-15P
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 6310-2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|