The Nemco countertop pizza oven is constructed of durable stainless steel and has one inch thick installation to keep heat in along with automatic venting to keep the exterior cool. The heavy-duty heating elements provide Fibrament decks provide evenly-distributed heat. The thermostatic temperature control has a range from 300 to 700 degrees Fahrenheit and a manually controlled 60 minute cook timer with bell. This oven is also a good choice for cooking frozen items.
- Stainless steel construction
- 1-in. thick insulation
- Automatic venting with powered fan keep exterior cool
- Two removable 19-in. Fibrament decks
- Heavy-duty Incoloy tubular heating elements
- Thermostat with temperature range of 300 to 700 degrees F
- Manual 60 minute bell timer
- 4-in. adjustable legs
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1800W, 15 A, NEMA 5-15P plug and 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 25-1/4 in. W x 26-in. D x 22-in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF Certified
Pizza Oven, electric, countertop, 2-deck, insulated, removable 19" fibrament decks, tubular heating elements, thermostatic controls 300-700F, 60 min. bell timer, automatically vented with a power fan, stainless steel construction, 6' cord & 5-15P plug, 1800 watts, 15 amps, 4" adjustable legs, ETL, NSF, 120/60/1v
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 6205 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||2|
Nemco 6205 Customer Reviews
"Cooks really great pizzas, when preheated will cook 2 16 inch pizza's in 5 mins, but the oven will start to cool after you cook around 6 large pizzas in a row. Also the door seal in kind of loose, and we have to bungee it shut to make a good seal, but when we do it cooks like a champ! Laser themometer clocks this guy at 650 degrees after 1 hour of preheating with good seal."